with Location Conflict Manager
- Existing Calendar Entry
- On a given day at a given location, there may be an existing appointment or game booked, and you will see this message, whether or not your entry conflicts. If your entry does conflict, the scheduled game will be automatically re-booked.
- No more times slots available for location
- This message means that you should try increasing your available start and end date times for locations. For example, if you have 4 games per round being played and each game is 1 hour long and your location is only available from 8:00 am to 11:00 am, you will see this message for the fourth game, which should really be scheduled for 11:00 am to 12:00 pm. You can go back and do this in Step 2 of the wizard.
- No available locations. Try increasing your end game date.
- This message means that the generator ran out of available dates, probably because your end game date is too short.